Date: December 13, 2022
- Announcements related to the Portal will now display on the Home/Items To Do page. Announcements may include information about upcoming system downtime and highlights of new features.
- Emails from the Research Administration Portal will now include the Harvard logo.
- Previously the Agreements-DUA system name displayed as Agreements in the project lists. Now the system name will correctly display as Agreements-DUA.
- The email from name now correctly displays the name of the application instead of the help address.
Date: October 5, 2022
- Researchers can now assign one or more delegates to view their information in the Portal. Assigned delegates will receive a notification upon assignment. A delegate is able to view their own submissions/projects or select to view another researcher’s information.
- Assigned training courses from the Harvard Training Portal that are incomplete are included in the researcher’s To Do List.
- Assigned incomplete ancillary reviews from Agreements-DUA, Data Safety, and ESTR are included in the researcher’s To Do List.
- The Portal now includes a My Settings page providing access to settings.
- From the My Settings page, the researcher can download their GMAS Other Support and Activities report.
- A warning displays on the Home/Items To Do page if the researcher has Agreements-DUA, Data Safety, or ESTR submissions that are expiring in the next three months. The Active Projects page will also show a warning for submissions that are nearing expiration.
- Submission/project lists display the total number of items at the bottom of the list.
- A search option is available on the Items In Process, Active Project/Protocols, and Recently Inactive lists. Submissions/project can be searched by system, title, submission type, and principal investigator.
- The Home/Items To Do page includes a link to find more information about how often submission information refreshes in the Portal.
- The date of the most recent application release displays in the footer.
- Alt text was added for any links where it was missing.
- On the Info page, submission/project titles were not displaying correctly if they included special characters.
- Certain Data Safety submissions were not displaying for PI Proxies.
- When providing feedback, the Feedback form did not warn the user if they tried to close the form with unsubmitted information.
Date: June 29, 2022
- Fixed font size of bulleted text on the project info modal window.
- Added usage tracking to Inactive Projects page.